May 16, 2011

What's next?

Teas:
Lots of new teas at the shop; I'll be updating the tea list shortly.  Try the White Chocolate Coconut Latte - a green tea that tastes like a candy bar favorite!  We have a huge variety of sample packets right now, too!  Just 45 cents for a one cup serving size OR pick up a grab bag of 12 different teas for $2.50.

So many of the teas are amazing over ice; treat yourself to something decadent like Mango Tango, Flower Shower, or Pomegranate Blueberry.  Let me know if you need recommendations.  

Fiber:
I am back to getting caught up with spinning.  I have some orders to fill and then on to some new creations.  I've been knitting up some cute little shrugs - light weight pieces to throw over a sundress or tank top.

This summer, the plan is to make loads of one of kind hats, mitts and scarves so that I am ready to help you step out in something beautiful and unique when the weather turns cooler again.  I'll be creating some new dye colorways for those of you interested in knitting or crocheting your own creations.

Jewelry:
Lots of one of a kind pieces, many items under $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment